MD Stacener For the best Pilates for beginners company, call Cara McGrath Pilates.
At some point in your life you will probably suffer from acne. Almost everyone does. There has been a great deal of news about acne treatments recently with many claiming a combination of an acne prevention diet and some of the all natural acne treatments to be the answer. So you might want to try that route.
Acne is a disorder of the sebaceous gland. This is the gland in the skin that secretes an oily substance to the face, neck, and back mostly. If the sebaceous gland becomes clogged with this oily substance you get a zit or a pimple. And sometimes you get a lot of them.
There are many different forms of acne but acne vulgaris is the most common form in adolescents and young adults. The treatments are basically the same no matter what type of acne you have.
The actual cause of acne is still not really understood. Some believe it lies in genetics. Others believe it is a combination of factors such as androgens, allergies, stress, or the use of certain mediations. Natural practitioners tend to believe it is a result of nutritional deficiencies, and toxins in the body that can cause the liver to dysfunction.
The skin is the largest organ in our body and it eliminates toxic body waste through the pores when we sweat. If the body has more toxins than the liver or kidneys can discharge the skin takes over. Many doctors actually refer to the skin as the third kidney. When toxins discharge through the skin they can cause a disruption in the healthy skin and wella you have pimples.
Here are some simple tips to try to help reduce and eliminate your acne. Remember it can take up to 4 weeks to see a difference.
1. Always drink plenty – 8 glasses minimum and more is better. Water helps the body flush it self better and more efficiently.
2. Apply white vinegar to the face, neck, and back. Let is sit for 5 minutes then rinse off with warm water.
3. Use lemon as an exfoliate treatment to remove dead skin cells that clog the pours. Apply the lemon to the infected areas. Let dry for 10 minutes then rinse off with cool water. You might feel a bit of a burning sensation when you apply it. If you can’t take it then dilute the lemon a little bit.
4. Eat a well balanced diet that is high in fresh fruits and vegetables. Avoid unhealthy foods such as greasy or fast foods whenever possible.
5. Take a good quality muli vitamin daily. As well add zinc supplements to your daily intake. Zinc has shown remarkable results in clearing acne.
6. Use Grape seed extract or Echinacea to help boost your immune system to better fight acne causing bacteria.
7. Use Dandelion or Burdock to detoxify your liver and kidneys.
8. Try a homeopathic remedy or an Ayurvedic treatment. Natural medicine is known to have tome remarkable results. That’s because they think outside the box. Rather than treating the symptom which in this case is the zit, they treat the whole you and look for the underlying cause.
Acne can be annoying at best and devastating at worst. There is no reason to have to live with acne these days, no matter how bad it is. There are many treatment options available and if over the counter isn’t working then seek the assistance of your doctor or dermatologist. Don’t suffer any longer!